This User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you and Africa Remittance Company dba SikaCash, SikaCash website and our mobile applications and any associated online services, and applies to your use of all SikaCash Services. The Website and our mobile application enable you to send cash from the convenience of your computer or mobile devices to beneficiaries virtually in West Africa, subject to these terms and conditions. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
By accessing, registering with and using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of this Agreement, as it may be amended from time to time. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, do not access, register with or use the Service.
In these Terms and Conditions, the terms "SikaCash", "we", "us", and "our" refer to SikaCash Money Transfer, together with its employees, directors, affiliates, successors, and assigns. Africa Remittance Company LLC dba SikaCash is a New York Limited Liability Company with its headquarters located at 2828 John F Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 203, Jersey City NJ 07306.
The terms "you" and "your" refer to users of the Service, whether in their capacity as Senders, Recipients, or visitors to this website.
1. Service Overview
SikaCash provides its customers the capability to conduct money transfers online via the Internet through the use of a 128 bit encrypted web browser.
For security reasons, we recommend that you only send money through the Service to people you know personally and you can confirm the identity of the recipient. You must not use the Service to send money to strangers for example sellers of goods and/or services, private or retail.
CONSUMER FRAUD ALERT: PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS AND FRAUD. PROTECT YOURSELF. BE CAREFUL WHEN A STRANGER ASKS YOU TO SEND MONEY, ESPECIALLY IN CONNECTION WITH:
We do not guarantee delivery or suitability of goods or services paid for with money transfers initiated through our online service. If you believe someone is trying to scam or defraud you or your SikaCash username, or your password is lost or stolen, please contact us immediately by telephone (718) 208 1880 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.5 The Service was created to assist customers to send money to their families and friends, and to receive money from their families and friends in Africa. For security reasons, we recommend that you only send money through the Service to people you know personally. You must not use the Service to send money to strangers for example sellers of goods and/or services, private or retail.
• A "Remitter" is someone who uses the Service to remit money.
• A "Recipient" is someone who receives money from a Remitter through the Service.
• The "Destination Country" is the country in which the Recipient receives money through the Service and the country in which the recipient resides.
• A "Transaction" is a specific instruction to send money through the Service.
• A "Transfer" is a specific instruction to send money through the Service.
• The "Transaction Amount" is the amount that the Remitter provides to SikaCash to remit the Transaction.
• The "Payout Amount" is the amount paid out to the Recipient, excluding any taxes or charges that may be levied under the laws of the Recipient Country (the "Local Taxes").
• An "Invoice Number" is a unique number provided to you after completion of a transaction that is associated with such transaction.
• A "Bank Account" is the deposit account with a US insured depository that a Remitter designates to be debited in the amount necessary to complete a SikaCash Money Transfer.
• The "Consumer Fee" is the fee charged to a Remitter to complete a SikaCash Money Transfer.
• A "Debit Card Account" is a Debit Card Account related to the VISA or MasterCard debit card issued by a financial institution in the United States and tied to US insured depository that a Remitter authorizes SikaCash (and any party authorized by SikaCash) to charge against, in order to pay the Transfer Amount and Consumer Fee.
• "Cash Pickup" is a delivery option that allows recipients to visit an authorized SikaCash payout institution to collect funds associated with the transaction.
• "Bank Deposit" is a delivery option that allows your recipient to receive funds associated with your transaction to his/her bank account that you, the remitter, designate.
• A "Profile" is the informational record that will be maintained by SikaCash or its service providers based upon the information supplied by a Remitter.
• A "Destination Country" is the country where the Receiver receives the Receive Amount. The "Receipt" is the screen containing information regarding the Transfer that can be printed by a Remitter.
• A "Payment Instrument" means a valid instrument of payment such as a bank account, debit card or credit card.
• A "Correspondent" means a company that maintains a facility that is open to the public, which is authorized by SikaCash to pay Receive Amounts to Receivers.
• The "Service(s)" refers to a SikaCash Money Transfer Service. A "Service Provider" is any company or companies engaged by SikaCash to provide services in connection with the Services.
• The "Transfer" refers to the online money transfer conducted using the SikaCash Website. The "User ID" is the email address used for identification purposes and to login to the consumer's profile. This is also referred to as the SikaCash ID.
• The “Electronic Signature” means the sender consents and agrees that the use of a key pad, mouse, or other device to select an item, button, icon, or similar act/action while using any electronic service we offer; or in accessing or making any transaction; or regarding any agreement, acknowledgment, consent, terms, disclosures, or conditions, constitutes the sender’s signature, acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by the sender in writing.
• The "Website" refers to the transactional and other pages on which the Services can be initiated that are accessible through https://www.sikacash.com